Please find below a list of our key policies and procedures
As a result of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all interested parties are welcome to see the policies and schemes of work currently used, together with minutes of the PPSA and Governors meetings.
Should you require a paper copy of any policies or other documents found on this website, please come into the school office and ask for a copy free of charge.
If you require a translated, audio or braille copy please ask in the school office for information about this. You will not be charged for this service.
Note: policies listed below are currently being reviewed. Some links have been de-activated. If you would like to see a copy of any of those policies, please contact the school office.
- Accessibility Plan Sept 2018
- Accessibility Planning Statement 2017 2020
- Attendance Policy 2020
- Behaviour For Learning Policy
- Child Friendly Anti Bullying Policy 2020
- Child Protection Leaflet
- Collective Worship Policy 2020
- Complaints Policy 2020
- Covid 19 Safeguarding Annex
- Data Protection Policy
- Designated Teacher Policy
- Freedom of Information Preshute Guide to Information 2020
- Keeping children safe in education part 1 Sep 2020
- Learning Outside the Classroom 2020
- Management of Bullying Policy 2020
- Medicines Consent Form and Record of Administration
- Privacy Notice for Parents Childs Data
- Privacy Notice for Parents Use of Own Data
- Privacy Notice Governors Trustees and Volunteers
- Relationship Health and Sex Education Policy
- Religious Education Policy 2020
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2020
- School Clubs Policy 2020
- SEN Information Report 2020
- Staff Privacy Notice
- Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure 2020